Hyper personalization is the exercise of using highly specific and individualized data to tailor experiences, products, or services to the unique needs, wants, and characteristics of each individual consumer or user.
Below are the variety of methods to gather data for hyper personalization
- Customer surveys and feedback forms: Asking consumers directly or through polls about their opinion and other preferences so that those details can provide valuable personalized data.
- Social media listening: Monitoring social media platforms about your brand or product this can provide more insights into what your consumers are saying about the product and what are the things they care about.
- Web tracking and analytics tools: Analytical tools can analyze data about how consumers are interacting with your websites, and can track the pages they visit, the links they get into and other searched has been performed etc.
- Purchase and transaction data: The analyzed data can give more idea on the transaction data and about what customers buy and when can provide more insights into their preferences and the needs.
- Demographic and behavioral data: This is more knows as personalized data not as hyper such customer’s age, gender, location, and other characteristics, as well as their online and offline behavior etc.
Once you have gathered data, you can use it to tailor your products, services, and marketing efforts to better meet the needs and interests of your individual customers. This can include personalizing recommendations, targeted marketing campaigns, and customizing the user experience on your website or app.
Key steps to follow to utilize gathered data in hyper personalization:
- Organizing collected data: Always make sure that the data collected is accurate, and up to date which are relevant to the needs. This may involve cleaning your data to ensure that it is consistent and easy to use.
- Data Analyses: Analyze the collected data then identify patterns, data trends and insights that can enlighten the hyper personalization efforts, use different tools and techniques such as machine learning, data mining and predictive analysis to analyze the data.
- Segmentize consumers: Divide your consumers into smaller groups based on shared characteristics or behaviors, such as interests, demographics, or past usage/purchase history. This will help you tailor your hyper personalization efforts to specific section of your audience.
- Develop personalized experiences: Use the perceptions and segments you have identified to create personalized experiences for your customers. This may include user experience, the way we communicate with our consumers then customizing the product then the pricing variations based on the purchase etc.
- Optimization and Continues Testing: Optimize the hyper personalization effort to ensure that the data collected is effective and that meet the needs of our consumers.